Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, November 19, 2012

Breezy Point with the girls







 
 
 
Corey and I were stressed out and needed a weekend to get away, relax & unwind. So, we booked a room at Breezy Point since I had just been there for girl's weekend and really loved it. I had my dad and sister lined up to watch the girls. We were ready to go! We packed our bags Memorial Day weekend, drove up to the resort, had dinner and then both looked at each other and said "We should bring the girls up here. They would have a blast!" So, that very evening we drove home and got the girls.
 
And, we had so much fun as a family. It was a lovely, relaxing weekend. A little chilly, but when the sun came out it got warm enough for the girls to swim and for us to just sit & soak up the sun by the lake. There was also a pool & a game room & we had fun exploring the shops and restaurants in the little towns nearby. It reminded me of our family trips camping at Itasca when I was growing up. And the hotel room at a resort was as close as I was going to get to having Corey "roughing it".

No comments:

Post a Comment