Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, November 19, 2012

Just another day at the office


Looking good ladies! What a fashion statement!






Going all "Top Gun"



There isn't much I can share about my job. I can't tell you the details of all the things I had to do to this little baby or how I had to work with some difficult parents or how much fun I had feeding and snuggling this baby or that baby. HIPPA. Patient privacy. Can't do it!
 
 
As most of you who know me know, I enjoy my job. Now, I really don't get up every single day and sing the Sound of Music at the fact that I "get" to go to work that day. (Because, face it, no matter how much you enjoy what you do, there is the never ending have-to-ness of it that can wear you down). I have to work. I am not rich enough to be able to be a stay at home mom. I have to work full-time. Needless to say, we have medical issues in our family & I carry our health insurance. Yup, not an option, I have to work. But, as long as I have to be there, I might as well enjoy myself. Right!? And I'm lucky enough to say that I do  enjoy what I do.
 
 My job is certainly not an office job. It is patient care, at the bedside or sometimes in the ambulance or helicopter. Just wanted to share a few of these pics of me on the job completing some transport safety training. 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment