Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Valleyfair

 
We had our surgery date--August 16th! We were scared and nervous and excited and exhausted! Because I have to request my vacation time so far in advance at the hospital, it just so happened that I had 3 weeks of vacation the end of July, would return to work for 3 shifts and then we would have surgery. But, I am glad I did have those 3 weeks of vacation. I felt like I had so much to do to get ready. I wanted to get all the school shopping done--clothes, supplies, everything! 



















We hadn't done much this summer! Corey didn't feel good! He was still trying to work full time and that usually took it all out of him. But, we really wanted to bring the girls to Valleyfair. I have never taken the girls there and probably hadn't been there myself since high school. I am so glad that we went! I can't remember the last time the four of us have had that much fun! Chloe has gotten braver in her old age and wasn't scared of any of the rides. Corey and Taya went on the BIG roller coasters and even I went on the corkscrew.









 
The girls had a blast at the water park where we spent a good part of the day and the lines weren't too long. Funnel cakes, pizza, hot dogs!! What could be better? The evening ended with a beautiful fireworks display. We left exhausted and happy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment