Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Get together with the cousins

Taya loves the water
 


Taya leaping in

Big smiles from Chloe

Chloe leaping in

I have a small family. My mom has two sisters--Nancy & Barb who each had one child and my dad has one sister--Marlene who had three children. Yup! I have a grand total of five first cousins. And, it's not often that we get the chance to get together, especially with my mom's side of the family. My cousin Darren and his wife live in Chicago and my cousin Heather and her husband live in Baltimore. But, luckily, we were able to set aside some time in July to have a get-together at my Aunt Barb's place by Clearwater. We had so much fun! The girls, of course, love the pool and had to be dragged from the water at the end of the day.  We had a BBQ and just relaxed and visited. It was so great to catch up with everyone!

My dad and I

From left to right: Karin, Heather, myself & Darren.
All the first cousins on my mom's side of the family!!


My mom's sister Nancy, my Uncle Sheldon, their son Darren & Darren's wife Beth

My family



My moms' sister Barb, her husband Ken, Barb's daughter Heather,
Heather's husband Michael and their two kids Alex & Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment