Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, November 19, 2012

Bret Michaels!! That is all I have to say!!








 
 
 
 
 
 
Honestly, I don't think I could have been more excited!! I love going to shows & concerts! The first big band that I fell in love with in high school was Poison & particularily their hunky lead singer Bret Michaels. Whenever Bret comes to the Twin Cities area, whether touring with Poison or his own Bret Michaels Band (BMB), Corey & I always try to go. In fact, we often have much more fun seeing his smaller shows. It's more intimate and we can usually get closer to the stage and the action. We had seen Bret with the BMB twice when he came to the Cities, but the last time I had been to one of his concerts, I was about 8 months pregnant with Chloe! That was a challenge, let me tell you!
 
So, when we heard Bret was coming to Medina Entertainment Center in June, we immediately got tickets. We got there and when the doors opened, we were able to get 2nd row on the floor. Woohoo!!! So excited! His opening act was awesome and Bret was awesome! We were close enough to touch him! What a great show! Got hoarse from singing aloud to all of the songs & partially deaf for a few days. But, to top off the night! Corey surprised me with a back stage pass for our anniversary. Are you kidding me!?!?!?
 
 
I felt like a groupie standing in line waiting to get on Bret Michaels tour bus after the show. But, I didn't care! He showered and changed so he was fresh for the meet & greet and I got to go on his tour bus privately, have a conversation with him, a picture, a hug & a kiss!!! I think that now my life is complete! Thanks baby! What an awesome anniversary gift!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment