Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easter 2013


Dying eggs takes a lot of concentration.

Taya dancing to her own beat!



The girls got nice Easter baskets this year!
Easter was supposed to be my holiday off this year. But life gets complicated with our packed schedule. It was my weekend to work and if I didn't work Easter (a Sunday), I would get scheduled on another Sunday on a different weekend. Well, we had dance competitions the weekend before and the two weekends after Easter so I couldn't work any other weekend and had to request to work Easter to keep my weekend in tack. Corey and the girls met me for lunch at the hospital, Saturday night after work we dyed Easter eggs and Corey and Chloe went to an Easter egg hunt at the Middle School on Saturday. My poor family is used to working around my crazy schedule and used to me having to work holidays. They probably don't feel as bad about it as I do! Sigh! We made the best of it!

I kind of miss the days when I could dress my little girls up in an Easter dress and a big hat. I guess those days are gone. They do still enjoy getting treats from the Easter bunny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment