Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chloe's Friend Birthday Party

Monster High themed cake. Surprise! Surprise!
 
 

 Chloe decided to have a slumber party to celebrate her birthday with her friends. I like the idea because it is cheap, but about 3-4 hours into the night, invariably, I always wish we had just had a few hour afternoon party somwhere and sent everyone home. Sigh! It is exciting for them to have their friends sleep over, so I try to take a deep breath and remember that when the kids are running around and screaming all afternoon and evening. Wow! I don't know how people do it with 4, 5, 6 young kids. I'd loose my marbles! But, Chloe had a fun night, and that's all that matters!



Make a wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment