Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, May 6, 2013

Don't Know Much Biology!!

Love these ladies!!








There is this scene from the movie Witness that I absolutely love! Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis dancing in the barn to the song I mentioned in the title of this post. "Don't know much about History, don't know much Biology, don't know much about the French I took, but I do know that I love you, and I know that if you love me too, what a wonderful world this would be!" Love it! So freaking sexy & romantic! And Biology just so happened to be the place we started at for our girls' night! Woot! Woot!

Every once in a while, you just need some girl time! It is really difficult to get all of our schedules to work. Most of us work every 3rd weekend, but not the same 3rd weekend. Then you throw in kids & family & other commitments and it's a wonder we are ever able to get a group of us together. And even when we are able to schedule something, it usually isn't "all of us" that are able to go out. Oh well! Take what you can get. I love these ladies! They make me laugh so hard that I cry! They make work fun & are always supportive! We had a great night out! Thanks for the memories ladies!!! I will not divulge any details of the night....you had to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment