Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A day of get-togethers!

In February, I had an appointment at the transplant clinic for my 6-month follow-up. Meridith is a wonderful co-worker who had gotten another job and finished working at SCH while I was on leave follow surgery. We had been trying to plan a get-together to "do" lunch, so when I had to go to the Cities anyway for my appointment, it seemed like a perfect time to get together. The weather was fairly horrible, but I made it to my appointment and we were able to have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. The food and the cheese cake were delicious. It was so nice to have a chance to talk and catch up on each others' lives! We'll have to do this again Mer!
Meridith & I having lunch at The Cheesecake Factory

It tasted as good as it looks!!

 
 
Although it doesn't usually happen this way, it just so happened I had plans for dinner with some friends the same day. So we met DeNae, Troy, Heidi & Kibi at Old Capital Tavern for dinner. They had some interesting things on the menu (i.e. frog legs) which we didn't try, but the food & drinks were good. But, more importantly, the company was pretty awesome! What a fun, fun day!

Having dinner with DeNae, Troy, Heidi & Kibi at Old Capital Tavern

Look at these cute little glasses they used so I could sample some of their drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment