Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, May 7, 2011

Taya's Spring Concert


Well, it has been a busy spring of school concerts, dance shows, dance competitions, and get-to-gethers.
On March 22nd, Taya had her 5th grade spring concert at school. It always cracks me up that they hold a seperate concert for each grade.


I graduated with thirty some people in my class and we were the largest class in school. This is all the 5th graders at Taya's school and there are 2 elementary schools in Sauk Rapids. A little bigger right? They did a great job! They always practice so hard and are so proud of their performances. Good job Taya!

Another thing that cracks me up is the type of songs they were singing. The 5th graders this year rocked out to Journey and Bon Jovi! And then Taya is surprised when Corey and I know the words to what she thinks are her cool new songs. Honey, these songs were around when we were little. Wow! I guess old is new and everything comes back into fashion. Hilarious!!

Finally, although not amusing at the time, it cracked me up that the day after their spring concert, the girls had their first snow day off of school due to the weather. So much for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment