Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kristinfest


So, I had a little party. Ever since DeNae had DeNaefest, we've all kind of been taking turns having a party. Well...actually...come to think of it....I might be the first one to have a "Fest" since DeNaefest. Throwing a "Fest" is a big responsibility and a lot of pressure. Just the name implies a higher level of craziness and fun to be had than an ordinary party. Anyways, I just wanted to get together with all my wonderful, crazy friends and have some fun! I guess we called it Kristinfest because I planned it and we were also kind of, sort of celebrating my birthday. Good a reason as any to get together and have some fun. Right?


DeNae & myself

I heard somewhere that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So, am I insane? I don't think so, but maybe a little forgetfull! I forgot what happens when you give DeNae the camera and let her loose!!! I've done it before, I just forgot what happens! DeNae proceeded to take a picture of herself with almost everyone that came to the party. When I looked at these pictures the next day, I was practically in tears I was laughing so hard! Thanks for capturing the action DeNae! Love ya!!!!!




DeNae & Ashley


DeNae & Heidi

DeNae & Naomi

DeNae & John

DeNae & Troy


DeNae & Corey

DeNae & Amy

DeNae & Angi

DeNae & Dave

DeNae & Jessica

DeNae & Roger


Naomi & Ashley writing on Mike's underwear with puff paints


Ashley, Warren, Lisa and Lisa's niece Stephanie

Oh...forgot one...DeNae & Mike

One more...DeNae & Tracy

Instead of Where's Waldo, let's play Where's Dave?

Since this is my blog, I'm posting the picture of Mike and I snuggling. In your face Heidi!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment