Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Sushi


My sister completely surprised me with this book. It is the 6th book in a series by Jean M. Auel and I have been waiting for it to come out for years. I had no idea that it had been released. What a nice surprise! Thanks Karin!!

Taya has always been my adventursome eater. She was brave and ordered a sushi roll for lunch!

And she liked it!!! (Chloe stuck to her usual..chicken nuggets and fries!)




On April 30th, we went out with my dad and sister for lunch to celebrate my birthday. We decided to go to the sushi restaurant because my dad had never really tried sushi before. We had a nice lunch and although my dad said sushi probably isn't his favorite, he enjoyed it. Taya even ordered some sushi and (I think to her surprise) really liked it! She's even better at the chopsticks than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment