Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Friday, December 3, 2010

Giving Thanks!





There aren't many things about my job that I don't like, but working holidays is one of them. Unfortunately, I had to work Thanksgiving this year. Corey and the girls met me for lunch at the hospital and luckily I live close to work and my family lives close to me, so we were able to have a late dinner at my dad's on Thanksgiving day. My sister and dad worked hard all day to cook a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn pudding, and green bean casserole. My sister even made my mom's famous homemade 60 minute rolls.  Taya and Chloe passed out "surprise" cards to everyone that said Happy Thanksgiving with their hands made into turkeys. How sweet is that! We did a little black Friday shopping before I went into work on Friday and Saturday we visited with Corey's mom. The girls got to see their cousins and had fun giggling and playing together and being mommies to our little nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment