Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You got what pierced?

Excited....but nervous!

Getting set up with Naomi, Elli, and Chloe looking on


The final result!

Now...Naomi's turn. Dont' worry it won't hurt a bit!




Thanks for being such a good sport Shane! They're awesome!!!
Sometimes, I like to get wild. Push the envelope a little. Do something crazy. Be spontaneous. So...when Naomi planted the seed in my head Saturday that we should get our necks pierced, it didn't take long to realize that I was going to do just that.

Of course, I hadn't planned on doing it the next day. But, after the dance show and Chloe had attended a birthday party at Space Aliens for a friend of hers, we were driving home on Division and drove right past Wingnut Tatoo. I made the offhand remark, "I wonder how much they charge for something like that." Two minutes later, Corey had pulled into the parking lot and we were inside checking it out.

Wait, I can't do this alone! So, I called Naomi. "Want to meet me at Wingnut?" And...ten minutes later she was there and we had signed the papers.

I went first. It hurt. But I have several tattoos and have given birth to two children without any pain medication. Piece of cake! (It actually hurt more the next day.) It was quick. Then, it was Naomi's turn. No flinching from her either.

I honestly didn't expect to like it so much. I really love my new piercing!!!

Thanks so much to Shane, our body piercer, for being such a professional and a good sport posing for our pics!

Wild? Crazy? Yup! Do I care? Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment