Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The company you keep...



















I had such a fun and busy weekend this past weekend! Corey was out-of-town visiting with friends in Wisconsin so I was on my own to spend time with the girls and get into a little bit of trouble. (Not too much though!)

I was having this conversation with one of my friends...Some people love their job. Some people hate their job, but love the people they work with. How lucky am I to not only love my job, but love the people I work with?! I love spending time with all of these beautiful, intelligent ladies! (Remember all these compliments the next time I need to switch a shift with any of you!)

Saturday was girls night!! A bunch of us got together at DeNae's and went bowling and out for a few drinks at G-Allens. Man, I hadn't bowled in years! I was pretty proud of the fact that I bowled 94. Rock on! I am so cool! DeNae beat me, but bumpers? Isn't that cheating? Just kidding, DeNae!!



No comments:

Post a Comment