Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Wednesday, November 17, 2010

March of Dimes Nurse of the Year Awards

Molly loved this Dora doll

Maggie

Molly kissing Corey's head. Not sure what that was about!?


The nominees

Corey and I at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Minneapolis

Social hour

Enjoying an absolutely fabulous meal

On Friday last week, Corey and I watched Maggie and Molly for a few hours so Tracy could work an extra shift at work. The girls had a blast playing together. Maggie and Chloe played store and house in her room most of the evening and Molly fell in love with one of Chloe's Dora dolls. I had Molly laughing out loud a good part of the evening. They were both really good and it was a fun evening.

Saturday, Corey and I went down to the Hyatt Regency hotel in Minneapolis for the March of Dimes MN Nurse of the Year Awards. I was honored to be one of the nurses nominated in the Neonatal and Pediatric Nurse category along with two of my co-workers and hundereds of other from throughout the state. Despite the snow, the drive wasn't too bad. It was really beautiful along Nicollet Mall with the snow and the lights (and we only got lost downtown Minneapolis for about 20 minutes)! We enjoyed everyone's company, an absolutely fabulous meal, and hearing about nurses' accomplishments throughout the state. It made me proud of my profession! Nurses are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment