Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, November 1, 2010

DeNaeFest 2010








Yes...that is me riding a mechanical bull

Yes...that is me falling off a mechanical bull









I love the ladies (& 3 guys) I work with!

Work can be stressful. Sometimes we deal with life and death--literally. Sometimes our shifts are so crazy we hardly have time to eat or go to the bathroom. Sometimes our shifts are laid back and we have a chance to talk into the wee hours of the night. Whatever the day (or night) brings, it is always fun and rewarding because of the awesome people that I work with.

This October marked the beginning of what I hope will become (at least) an annual tradition. We all got together to celebrate DeNae's recent divorce. Celebrate a divorce? You bet! We were there to support DeNae in everything she has been going through lately. To quote an old song that I can't remember the name of "That's what friends are for..."

Details? Not a chance. What happens at DeNaeFest stays at DeNaeFest!

Thanks for an awesome night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment