Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!















I worked Halloween this year. Ugh! Behind Christmas and the 4th of July, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! When Corey and the girls met me for lunch at work on Halloween, Chloe asked me, "Mom, why do you have to work holidays?" I had to explain, " Mommy has to work because there are babies that need my help even on Halloween."

But my having to work didn't stop Corey and the girls from having fun. Corey met Tracy and her kiddos at TERROR ON 23--a haunted house in Cold Spring. From 4P-6P they opened the haunted house up to kids and left the lights on so it wouldn't be quite as scary. The girls thought it was so cool to go through a haunted house. Then the girls went trick-or-treating around Cold Spring with Gavin, Maggie, and Molly. Then, just in time for me to get home, Corey and the girls came back to town and we went trick-or-treating for another hour around our neighborhood in Sauk Rapids. We went to grandpa's and Karin's and just had to visit the "scary" house across the pond. By the end of the night, the girls were excited, on a sugar high, cold, and tired from carrying their heavy bags of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment