Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, May 17, 2010

Team Edward or Team Jacob?


Only 44 days until the premiere of Eclipse



Edward





Jacob



Oh I do love the Twilight saga!!! I am, what you might call, a Twimom!!! Well, it's no wonder the kids get a little caught up in it as well.

I came home from work the other day and Chloe said to me in all earnestness, "Mom, I was just kidding about the Taylor Lautner thing." (He is the young actor who plays Jacob Black.) You see, lately Chloe has been telling me that she is Team Jacob just to tease me. She knows I am die-hard Team Edward!!

If you haven't seen Twilight, or don't know what I'm talking about, then I
a) feel sorry for you and
b) don't have time to tell you the whole story
but the heroine, Bella, has to choose between Edward and Jacob and thus fans align themselves into Team Edward or Team Jacob depending on who they like better.

Chloe continued, "I saw Jacob standing on his hand in a magazine." She tried to imitate the odd pose that she must have seen him holding for a photo shoot. "I just like his moves mom, I'm not Team Jacob!"

I laughed for about 20 minutes. I really am corrupting my kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh - you made my heart skip a beat with those pictures! I don't even have to declare my side - you already know!

    ReplyDelete