Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Taya's Family Birthday Party

I had always wanted to do a Halloween-themed birthday party. I was still on leave and had the Halloween decorations up early. September? Close enough! So, we had a Halloween themed party for Taya's birthday!! The girls loved the skulls and named them Fred & Ginger!


Taya & I

Bert

Good food! Birthday girl first!

The kids are helping Taya open her presents!



Miss Molly!

Auntie Tracy doing the girls' nails!

Make a wish...
 
 
Everyone loves cake!
 
Although I still wasn't really feeling up to entertaining a whole house-full of people, it was Taya's Golden Birthday and I wanted it to be special for her. So, I pushed the date of her party back a little and asked my dad and sister for help cleaning so we could have her family party on September 22nd. Taya got some decorations for her room. It was great to visit with everyone! Taya is 12! I can't believe it! My tween girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment