Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Maze'N Farmyard--2012





















We have been to the A Maze'N Farmyard several times, but it had been a few years since we had gone. I had just gotten a new vehicle because my van had literally died and we decided to take a road trip one Saturday in October. The girls had fun like they always do. They loved going down the giant slide and running around the maze and Chloe could still ride the horses, but it felt a little different this time. The girls are getting a little older and everything at the A Maze'N Farmyard is geared toward kids a little younger. Kind of makes me sad that that might be the last time we go. We'll see what the girls want to do this year. It's hard to watch them grow up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Dirk and I came across your blog by chance. I was looking for Kidney designs for my website. I also have had a kidney transplant and this inspired me to create a website to try and help others that are waiting for a Kidney. I was wondering if you would like to share your story on this site I am building. It would be really great to have two stories one from your point of view being he donor and the other from your Husbands point view. If interested please contact me dirk.bradshaw@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete