Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm back!

I haven't blogged in quite a while for reasons that I will get into more later and for reasons that most of you know. To say the least, it was a stressful summer. I spent most days frustrated and anxious waiting for phone calls and lab results and running to this appointment and that appointment. Corey spent each day getting sicker and feeling increasingly tired. He hid it well, even from me, but I could tell he was suffering. It took everything he had in him to just make it to work some days. We weren't able to plan anything because we never knew what was going to happen with Corey or when we were going to get a surgery date. We had to cancel our plans to go to the Dells. We had to sell back concert tickets we had purchased. I feel bad because the girls were robbed of a lot of fun over the summer. But, I know it couldn't be helped. As much as I don't like it, there are some things in life you have to deal with first instead of traveling, hanging out & having fun.

So....I have a lot to catch up on. Do I go back from where I left off or just start from here? Many of the things I want to blog about happened months ago. Does anyone still care? Maybe not! But, I have always only ever done this blog for myself. I use to as a kind of diary to look back on and see what we've been up to and what has happened in our lives. So, that being said, I want to remember what happened this summer. Back to the beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment