Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kidneyfest




Okay Heidi...I'll give you this one! Do you notice that Mike is smiling more in this picture with you than he is in the one with me? Do you think I'm reading too much into this? Ha!



Naomi made kidney shaped cookies! I love that girl!
A kidney bean dish....too cool!








Naomi and her new puppy Willow


Corey getting a little spoiled by my friends!

Who ordered the Chippendales? Awesome!


After Chloe's party, Corey & I got together with friends to have kidneyfest in celebration of Corey getting a new kidney. Naomi hosted the pre-party in her garage and then we went to Hairball at the Red Carpet! Other than a mix-up with the wristbands at the concert, Tracy's friend getting her hair pulled by some random girl, me getting several drinks spilled on me and the venue being so crowded we practically got pummeled trying to listen to the band, it was a great evening! Just kidding! It was SO MUCH FUN! Thank you so much to all my friends for making it such a great night! I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment