Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Friday, December 18, 2009

No Room to Sleep!




The girls decided to sleep with their stuffed animals the other night. I mean all of their stuffed animals! There were, perhaps, a few forgotten in a closet, but most of them made it into the heap. For several days, the girls slept with barely enough room to move. Funny thing is, I remember doing the exact same thing when I was little. We lived on my grandma and grandpa's farm until I was in the 3rd grade. Yup, I used to be a farm girl. Anywho, I remember the heat going out in our house one winter. I was so worried that all my stuffed animals would get cold that I piled them all into bed with me.

I guess when the weather is cold, it's nice to have someone or something to snuggle with!

No comments:

Post a Comment