Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

On our way over to Tracy's earlier in the week, we drove by a house with a huge inflatable snow globe with 3 snowmen inside. Now, no offense to anyone that loves inflatable snow globes, but I prefer my decorating to be a little more reserved. Anyways, the girls have always wanted to festoon the yard with moving santas, giant inflatable snow globes, and plastic reindeer and I have always said, in a nice way, that we're not going to put those items up in the yard to decorate for Christmas.

Chloe sees this awesome snow globe and oohs and aahs! Then, quietly, I hear her talking to Taya in the back seat of the van. "I'm not saying that mom isn't a good mom because mom is a good mom, but I wish she would let us put up cool decorations for Christmas!"

Corey and I laughed for 20 minutes...You can't win them all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment