Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My &*th Birthday

 



Even though I have decided to stop celebrating my birthday because I am just getting older, it still seems to come around once a year! Oh well, with age comes wisdom (and laugh lines EEK!). But I do have to admit, this year I had a pretty great birthday. I had the day off of work and the girls had the day off of school. When I asked the girls how we should celebrate mommy's birthday, they said we should go bowling (of course!) so that is just what we did. We went out to lunch with my dad and enjoyed a couple of games of bowling. At noon on a Friday, we had the place pretty much to ourselves and it was a blast! Dad had his own bowling shoes and bowling ball that he probably hadn't used in over 30 years! I think his shoes were way too slippery and the girls and I had a little fun at his expense watching him slip around on the lanes! Then, when Corey and my sister got off of work, we went out to dinner at Mexican Village. To top the night off, Corey and I went out with DeNae, Troy, Tracy & Mike to the comedy club and the Martini Lounge. It was a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment