Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Friday, May 18, 2012

Grandma Olson

Grandma Olson, Taya & Chloe
Christmas 2003

Grandma getting her first look at Chloe

Visiting great-grandma

Thanksgiving 2004

Four generations!

Grandma Olson's 90th Birthday


On March 20th, I lost my last living grandparent. Grandma Olson, my mom's mom, died just 2 weeks after her 95th birthday. Unfortunately she had been in a nursing home and not doing well for several years. I remember Christmases with cookies and cakes for breakfast and unending goodies. Grandma and I would always be partners in Rook because we were shrewd bidders and we usually won! She was a hard worker and independent! She has gone home now to be with grandpa. Now my mom has her mom with her in heaven! You will be missed Grandma! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment