Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bieber Fever!




We all do things for our kids that are hard or that we don't particularily like. Staying up with them all night when they are babies, cleaning up their puke, listening to them call you a mean mom when you won't buy then a $40 Justice shirt... Well, today I spent the afternoon with Taya, Chloe & two of Taya's friends at the new Justin Bieber movie: Never Say Never. EEK! I guess in the grand scheme of things this is not the hardest thing I have ever done for my kids! He seems like a nice kid, he sings catchy songs, he's worked hard to get to where he is and young girls just seem to adore him! It made them happy so I'm happy! And I got to spend the afternoon with my girls! Not a bad trade-off! I love you guys! And if Chloe gets her way she will marry Justin Bieber and then there will be "one less lonely girl...."

No comments:

Post a Comment