Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Saturday, September 25, 2010

Golden Birthdays












Friday, Corey and I went to the Cities to celebrate Heather's birthday. We got together with a bunch of Corey's friends from work and painted the town red. We had dinner and played bean bags at this little place down by the Mississippi River. It was a little on the cool side, but we managed to get a few games in. (I think at one point I could see my breath! Eek!)

Although I won't mention her age, it was an extra special birthday because it will be Heather's Golden Birthday on Wednesday!! (Okay I might be a little slow, but I guess you can figure out how old she is by knowing what day her golden birthday is on! Oh well. Sorry Heather!) It was a blast you guys!! It will also be Tasha's Golden Birthday on Sunday! Happy Birthday Tasha! And thanks to Lisa and Jay for letting us crash at your house!

Thanks so much to Tracy for taking Taya and Chloe for the night!! I guess Gavin was referring to Chloe as his girlfriend to all his friends and neighbors and this made Chloe "all smiles". Tracy brought the girls to a family fun night at school and they jumped on inflatables, had their faces painted, and won all kinds of cool prizes. Tracy said neither Taya nor Chloe hardly said boo the whole time they were at her house. Sometimes I wish they were that quiet at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment