Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Buddy Walk 2010

Maggie in her pink tutu


Smile!

Taya, Chloe, Gavin & Maggie


5,000 people


Tracy and I (Love you friend!)

The hubs and I


You want us to walk how far?


Molly's team


Tracy orchestrating it all


Miss Molly


Tracy enjoying the walk with her friend and her sister


Me and my ladies




Corey and Molly on the home stretch


All decorated for the party!


Wow! Is this one for me?



Molly was so excited to get "Signing Time" videos


The girls enjoying their cupcakes


Today we had the privilege of walking at the Buddy Walk at Como Park in St. Paul to raise money for the MN Down Syndrome Association! We "Marched for Molly"--that little sweetheart. We met Tracy and Mike and many of their friends and family for the walk. The weather couldn't have been better! It was a sunny 66. Not too hot, not too cold. I am always in awe and a little humbled to be able to do something like this for Molly and to raise money for such a worthy cause.

The kids got to jump on inflatables. Taya and Chloe took turns inside a giant ball. We went on a beautiful walk around Como Lake and then went back to our "camp" for lunch and to celebrate Maggie and Molly's 4th birthday. There were cupcakes, balloons, and presents galore. Maggie was so excited over her Princess dolls and bell for her new bike and you should have seen Molly go gaga over her new "Signing Time" videos. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen! What a great day!

I had so many cute pictures from the day, I could hardly choose. So sorry, but I went a little overboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment