Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Thursday, October 22, 2009









My good friend Jordy recently celebrated her 50th birthday. For many years, I worked as a PCA in the nursing home in the town where I grew up. I met Jordy when she started working there. In fact, I trained her in. I'm trying to think how many years ago that was--at least 15 years I'm sure. Even though Jordy and I don't talk all the time, we have remained in contact and remained close friends throughout the years. We have been through loss and heartache and joy and celebrations! I can always count on her. It was really fun to see her and also many of my old friends that I used to work with that I hadn't seen in years! The girls enjoyed dancing to the live polka band and I enjoyed seeing and catching up with my old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment