Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!











Well-

I should be working on some school work while the kids are at school, but instead I'm here blogging away. This stuff really is addictive! (Thanks Tracy and Meridith!)The snow doesn't seem to be stopping. Ugh! I guess all the snow put me in the mood to decorate for Halloween. I love to decorate and take pictures of my house decorated for the different seasons. I guess I got that from my mom. She always had the most beautiful deorations up for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I am not as good at it as she was, but I still love to try. I miss you mom!

We had a fun filled weekend! Saturday, the kids, Corey and I went over to some friends for an Oktoberfest party. We had sausage and kraut (Corey loves the stuff), but I had to rinse the kraut off before I could eat the sausage!! (Much to the cook's dismay!) We played some poker and had a great time. I don't think I had ever played poker before. Luckiliy, we didn't play for real money or I might be mortgaging the house right about now. The girls had fun playing on a drum set and playing with other kids at the party. At the end of the night, we found Chloe asleep with her new "friend". How cute!!

On Sunday, I was a "mean" mom and made my kids get up to go to Sunday School. We went out for Chinese and then went to "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." It was a cute movie and the girls really liked it. Then we went to Willy Wonka at the Paramount Theatre in downtown St. Cloud. We have season tickets to the Children's Theater. We all love going to live plays! After that it was finish my 20-page paper for school, practice piano, baths, and to bed so we could start the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment