Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

The girls were just a little bit excited when they opened their iPads!! Their faces are priceless!
 
Chloe is in love with Monster High dolls right now!

My dad and Corey taking their turn


Is that a smile dear?

My sissy

Maggie and Corey watching the girls open their Santa gifts



This ham was out of this world good!!!!!

Baking cookies for Santa

Homemade rolls

A beautiful Christmas island

Chloe playing games with Grandpa


I love Christmas!! It is a hard time of year for me. The last time I saw my mom was on Christmas Day eight years ago. Those are my last memories of her. But this time of year is still beautiful to me even though it will always be touched with a bit of sadness. I love making the holidays magical for the girls. I was lucky this year and had over a whole week of vacation around Christmas. We had my dad and sister over on Christmas Eve for a delicious meal and to open presents and they both came over on Christmas Day for more food and games. I spoil the kids, but I can't help myself. They loved their gifts. I love spending the holidays with my family and friends! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment