Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Monday, July 25, 2011

The Velander BBQ

Naomi, who is always crafty (& I mean that in a good way), brings along crafts for the kids to work on.






Hi Miss Molly!



How cute are these two sweethearts?


Mom, the mosquitos won't get me.



The ladies telling ghost stories

Summer BBQ rounds have proven to be a little more difficult to plan this year. Tracy works a different weekend then she used to and we have a few other summer activites and get-aways planned. Why are summers always so busy? Anyways, Tracy and Mike had the first, and possibly only, BBQ of the summer back in June. (I know, I'm a little deliquent with my blogging!). Just sitting around relaxing in the backyard watching someone else BBQ is like heaven to me. Corey played a few rounds of bags with Tracy, Angi & Amanda. The kids love playing together at the park or running around the yard. Then we had a bonfire & roasted smores. A perfect evening! I laughed so hard when I took that picture of Chloe, Maggie and Elli. They were up in the neighbor's swingset telling ghost stories! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment