Life's What You Make It!

This blog is designed to keep you up-to-date on our familiy's adventures!







Thursday, November 5, 2009

I don't want them to grow up!







I am really having a hard time with Chloe starting school. A much harder time then when Taya started school. I suppose it's because Chloe is my baby. When they're both in school and I'm home, I wander around my empty house and feel pretty sad that neither one of my girls is home with me. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I really do enjoy the peace and quiet and not having to listen to them fight. I think that's one of the reasons I like to stay so busy. I get lonely when I have nothing to do and no one to talk to and the house is quiet. But, I don't want them to grow up! I don't want them to become sassy teenagers that are embarassed to be seen with their mom. I want to keep them little and cute and needing me forever. But, life goes on and time goes on and there is nothing I can do about it. So, for right now, I'll treasure the moments that I have with them and enjoy them at whatever stage they are at.

They are still little girls though. Evidence of that is Chloe's continued fascination with dolls. I really like the fact that Chloe still plays with dolls. I am constantly picking up dolls that are wrapped in blankets from every corner of the house. She sets them in a row and reads to them and plays house with them. I sit and watch her and just laugh. Maybe Chloe still is my baby. At least for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment